Rethink How Visibility Across Your Digital Ecosystem Can Protect Against Performance and Security Disruptions
Cloud migration, remote workforce, and widely dispersed workloads have created fragility and new vulnerabilities across your entire enterprise.
Listen to Industry experts and NETSCOUT leaders discussing the implications of current issues and their learnings along the Digital Transformation journey. They will address some top-of-mind issues, including:
- How do our NETOPs and SECOPs teams collaborate today?
- Can a performance degradation alert me to a cyber-attack?
- Is a cyber-attack impacting my mission-critical applications?
- How do you maintain visibility for cloud-migrated applications?
- What is the right approach to for consolidation to reduce costs and complexity?
- What are ways to address the worsening shortage of skilled IT experts?
- What are NETSCOUT’s latest innovations and product directions to address these widely shared needs and challenges?
Join us and engage with our technologists on how these issues impact you and how we can help.
Who should attend: NETOPs and SECOPs VPs, Directors, Managers, Architects, and Practitioners.
8:45 - 9:15 – Registration & Breakfast
9:15 - 10:00 – “The Unstoppable Enterprise – Thriving in Digital Transformation” – Introducing a new approach to protecting your enterprise performance, security, and availability in a single solution set. Learn how using a common data set and platform allows you to resolve problems faster by sharing data, reducing complexity, reducing cost, and diminishing company silos.
10:00 - 10:45 – “Emerging Trends and Technologies” – Industry analysts, experts, and customers will discuss emerging trends and technologies that you need to know about and how IT organizations can not only survive, but thrive in today’s complex and challenging environment including:
- Ensuring successful cloud migrations and maintaining visibility
- The growing use of zero-trust architectures in Enterprises
- Evolving cybersecurity eco-systems and their role in your enterprise
- How a siloed, disparate approach to IT management is costly and ineffective
10:45 - 11:00 – Break
11:00 - 11:45 – “Ensuring Enterprise Performance in your Environment” – We’ll discuss how NETSCOUT and its DPI at scale technology helps solve problems that are evolving in today’s rapidly changing environment. We’ll share best practices from our customers, successful use cases and instrumentation strategies for UC/UCaaS, Cloud, SASE and others that are becoming increasingly more prevalent and challenging in today’s world.
11:45 - 12:30 – “Security and Availability with NETSCOUT Technology” – In this session, we'll show you how NETSCOUT’s Omnis Network Security portfolio leverages the Visibility Without Borders platform and DPI at scale to detect, investigate and hunt for cyberthreats, enabling service availability, stop data breaches, meet compliance requirements, and improve the efficiency of your incident response activities.
12:30 – Closing Remarks/Lunch
Learn how to become an unstoppable enterprise.
Space is limited, spots are offered on a first-come first-served basis. Refer to locations, dates, agendas and registration details below.