Engage 2021 | Netscout Technology & User Summit
Roll up your sleeves and join us online for a “hands-on” training experience expertly crafted by our Netscout University trainers. Real-world use cases will be explored. Learn to solve some of your most pressing challenges by leveraging Netscout’s innovative solutions.
Boot camp tracks
- Advanced Fabric Manager for nGenius 7000 Series with Triggers and Inline
- Advanced PFOS for nGenius 7000 Series with Triggers and Inline
- Advanced Troubleshooting for nGeniusOne Experts
- Architecting for Netscout Without Borders in AWS
- Delivering Service Assurance in Kubernetes
- Enterprise Workflow Essentials for nGeniusOne
- PFOS for Beginners on the nGenius 5000 Series Switch
- TCP Analysis & Service Triage with nGeniusOne
- Triaging Unified Communications with nGeniusOne
- Using Fabric Manager to Manage your nGenius 5000 Series Switches
- What’s the Pulse of your Business Services?
- Moving to nGenius Session Analyzer and Getting Started
- nGenius Business Analytics for Communications Service Providers
- Service Provider Workflow Essentials for nGeniusOne
- Service Triage with nGeniusOne for Communications Service Providers
- TrueCall Basics for New Users
- Analyzing & Responding to Sightline DDoS Alerts
- Arbor Edge Defense Deployment Boot Camp
- Defending Your Network w/Arbor Edge Defense
- Provisioning & Deploying Advanced DDOS Mitigations w/SL-TMS
- Sightline/TMS Deployment Boot Camp
Qualify for certification
Complete 8 credit hours of virtual boot camp training. Each boot camp is 4 hours in length.
Complete and submit the associated online exam for each hands-on boot camp you attend.
Upon completion, a Netscout University Virtual Engage 2021 Certification will be emailed to you following the event.