Advanced Replacement & On-Site Support Policy
1. Customers must contact Technical Support to report a problem with their product to request either an Advanced Replacement or On-Site Support.
2. Once Technical Support opens a ticket and approves Advanced Replacement or On-Site Support, NETSCOUT will request customer to provide RMA Shipping information.
3. RMA Product Information:
- Replacements units are factory refurbished and replacement products meet current manufacturing standards.
- Replacement units ship without SFPS, Taps or cables. Customers must retain the SFPs, Cables and Taps from the defective product before returning to NETSCOUT.
4. RMA Shipment Time Information:
- If RMA request is processed by 2:00 EST time, the replacement will ship by next business day via Priority Overnight subject to availability.
- If RMA request is received after 2:00 EST time, the replacement will ship in 2 business days via Priority Overnight subject to availability.
5. On-Site Support Policy for Products supported by Third-party vendors:
- For DELL nGeniusONE/PM equipment, NETSCOUT provides 4-hour response for parts and labor.
- If Onsite Repairs request is received by 2:00 EST time, NETSCOUT provides next business day response.
6. NETSCOUT RMA Policy:
- Customer’s products must have Active Maintenance to request either an Advanced Replacement or On-Site Support.
- NETSCOUT pays all shipping costs associated with transporting the replacement unit to the original delivery location.
- RMA Shipments are subject to product availability.
- RMA Shipment times are estimates only and subject to change without notice.
- Shipment times do not include weekends and NETSCOUT observed holidays.
- If customer has more than 3 non-returned defective products, per location, this may delay processing of new RMA Requests.
- NETSCOUT cannot guarantee delivery times for shipments outside of the U.S.
7. NETSCOUT Defective Return Policy:
- NETSCOUT provides an RMA Instruction Kit with all replacement orders. The kit includes a return shipping label. If a replacement return label is required, please contact: [email protected] .
- Return RMA Shipping Address:
NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC
310 Littleton Road
Westford, MA 01886
Attn: RMA # XXXXXXXX
- Defective RMA units must be returned within ten (10) business days from the time the replacement is delivered.
- Defective RMA units should be returned using the packaging material that the replacement unit was delivered in.
- For Defective units not returned within ten (10) business days – NETSCOUT will invoice customer for the purchase price of the unit.
NETSCOUT reserves the right to make changes to its Technical Support programs at any time and without notice.
For additional detailed information, please click on link for NETSCOUT’s Maintenance and Support Service Terms for Products: https://www.netscout.com/sites/default/files/2015/12/netscout-legal-support-terms.pdf
NETSCOUT will be RELENTLESS in our pursuit to ensure high-quality customer experience.