Advanced Replacement & On-Site Support Policy
1. In order to initiate Hardware support, Customer must have an active MasterCare contract and must call NETSCOUT Technical Support at (888) 357-7667 to report a problem with the Product. The NETSCOUT Support Engineer will open a ticket and determine if replacement and/or on site repair is needed. If replacement is necessary, such replacement will be shipped to Customer prior to NETSCOUT’s receipt of the defective Product or part (such replacement hereafter referred to as “Advanced Replacement” and the approval of such Advanced Replacement hereafter referred to as “Return Material Authorization” or “RMA”).
2. RMA Product Information:
- Replacement products are refurbished units in like new condition. All replacement products meet current manufacturing standards.
- Replacement products ship without cables or taps. Note: Customer must retain SFPs, cables and taps from the defective product before returning to NETSCOUT.
3. RMA Shipment Time Information:
- If RMA request is processed by 2:00 EST time, the replacement will ship by next business day via Priority Overnight subject to availability.
- If RMA request is received after 2:00 EST time, the replacement will ship in 2 business days via Priority Overnight.
- RMA Shipment times are estimated based on product availability and do not include weekends or United States federal holidays.
4. In the event onsite repair of the Product is required, such onsite repair will be performed by NETSCOUT’s third party agents as follows:
- Dell nGeniusOne/Performance Manger Product parts are subject to onsite repair within 4-hours from the time an RMA has been issued.
- All other onsite repairs requests are subject to onsite repair by the next business day from the time an RMA has been issued.
- At Customer’s option, either NETSCOUT or the applicable Reseller will schedule onsite repair with Customer.
5. RMA Policy:
- Customer’s products must have Active MasterCare Support to request a replacement shipment
- NETSCOUT pays all shipping costs associated with shipping the unit to and from customer. For shipments outside the United States, customer is responsible for importation and customs.
- NETSCOUT will only ship replacement products or parts to the “ship to” location NETSCOUT has on file; Customer is responsible for ensuring that NETSCOUT has the correct “ship to” location on file.
- If customer has more than 3 non-returned defective products, per location, this may delay processing of new RMA Requests.
6. NETSCOUT Defective Return Policy:
- A NETSCOUT RMA Instruction Kit ships with all replacement orders. The kit includes a return shipping label. If replacement label is lost, to request another label, please contact [email protected]
- Defective RMA units must be returned within ten (10) business days from the time the replacement is delivered.
- Defective RMA units should be returned using the packaging material that the replacement unit was delivered in to ensure the unit is packaged correctly to avoid damage in shipping.
- For Defective units not returned within ten (10) business days – NETSCOUT will invoice customer for the purchase price of the unit.
- For more detailed information please visit Maintenance and Support Services Legal Terms.
NETSCOUT will be RELENTLESS in our pursuit to ensure high quality customer experience.