Solving SIP Trunking Issues – Fast Triage with nGeniusONE Platform
You’ve likely implemented SIP Trunking to improve delivery of IP-based voice and video services, save on long-haul telephony costs, as well as leverage new UC equipment feature sets. However, when issues arise with SIP Trunking, IT, and UC, managers need to quickly collaborate and triage the source of the problem across a complex landscape of third-party providers, UC components, session boarder controllers, UC servers, WANs, and SIP Trunks.
This webinar discusses and demonstrates how the nGeniusONE platform helps people identify issues that may impact successful completion of SIP Trunk calls. We will illustrate how nGeniusONE’s intuitive workflows leverage the real-time Service Dashboard, Service Monitors, Dependency Mapping, Session Analysis, and, when necessary, packet decode.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- Learn how to rapidly triage complex SIP Trunking issues and problems
- Discover how to manage SIP Trunking alongside other UC and data services holistically
- Explore new ways to provide evidence and insight to external PSTN / SIP Trunk service providers that accelerate problem resolution
- Understand how nGeniusONE improves collaboration and root cause identification of issues affecting end-to-end SIP Trunk services
Who should register and attend this webinar:
- IT professionals tasked with managing multi-technology, multi-vendor UC deployments
- Managers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP, and Collaboration service delivery
- Technology decision makers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP, and Collaboration service delivery
- Business decision makers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP, and Collaboration service delivery