Solving Microsoft Lync Service Issues – Fast Triage with nGeniusONE Platform
Microsoft Lync services help organizations improve communications, productivity, and collaboration among employees, partners, and customers. Service disruptions to Lync environments can have a negative business impact that can quickly cascade and cripple an organization. A comprehensive performance management solution is necessary to quickly resolve complex problems that occur before, during, and after Microsoft Lync rollouts and upgrades.
This webinar discusses and demonstrates how the nGeniusONE platform featuring UC Server relates Microsoft Lync Quality of Experience data with real-time call quality performance. The nGeniusONE platform monitors strategic locations in the network, provides visibility into common media related issues, and enables IT teams to precisely locate the source of Lync voice and video call quality issues.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- Learn how we can provide real-time, end-to-end, comprehensive service visualization that enables IT teams to quickly triage Lync service issues
- Discover how to proactively manage Lync service quality alongside other IP Telephony services
- See how the true user experience can be detected from measuring call quality performance derived from real-time insight into network transmission, media traffic, and call signaling
- Understand how nGeniusONE improves collaboration and root cause identification of issues affecting Lync voice and video service delivery problems
Who should register and attend this webinar:
- IT professionals tasked with managing multi-technology, multi-vendor UC deployments
- Managers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP, and Collaboration service delivery
- Technology decision makers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP, and Collaboration service delivery
- Business decision makers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP, and Collaboration service delivery