Managing SIP Trunking Environments Efficiently and Effectively
Managing SIP Trunking Environments Efficiently and Effectively – Fast Triage with nGeniusONE Platform
Ray Krug, Solutions Engineer, NETSCOUT Systems, Inc.
SIP Trunking is more prevalent than ever in sophisticated IT environments as organizations look to save on long haul telephony costs, and enhance the IP-based voice and video services they are able to deliver. When issues arise with UC services, IT and UC managers need to quickly collaborate and triage the source of the problem across a complex landscape of third party providers, SIP Trunks, session boarder controllers, UC servers and gateways, and WANs.
This webinar discusses the importance of SIP trunks in next generation UCC solutions, and demonstrates how the nGeniusONE platform with ASI technology, provides essential visibility into SIP call signaling and media protocol issues to deliver high quality UC, Voice and Video services, from an end-user perspective. It will also show how other IT organizations have used the rich analysis and logical workflows in the nGeniusONE platform to quickly resolved issues impacting UC services over SIP trunks and how it can stop the finger pointing involved when triaging these complex issues, and reduce mean-time-to-resolution.
Key focal areas of the webinar will include how nGeniusONE delivers:
- Holistic management of SIP Trunking alongside other UC and data services
- Rapid triage of complex SIP Trunking Issues and problems
- Critical evidence and insight to external PSTN / SIP Trunk service providers that accelerates problem resolution
- Identification of WAN capacity management issues
- Root cause identification of issues affecting end-to-end SIP Trunking services
This webinar is designed for people who are:
- IT professionals from Network, Voice, and Video teams tasked with managing multi-technology, multi-vendor UC deployments
- Managers responsible for Contact Centers or Unified Communications, VoIP and Collaboration service delivery
- Technology Decision-Makers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP and Collaboration service delivery
- Business Decision-Makers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP and Collaboration service delivery