Delivering High Quality Voice & Video Services
Proactive Service Triage for Unified Communications with nGeniusONE
Date: On Demand
Time: 10 a.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. EST
Presenter: Ray Krug, Solutions Engineer, NETSCOUT Systems, Inc.
Your Unified Communications (UC) services need to be available and always on to support your business or organization as you engage with customers, prospects, partners, vendors and employees. Managing complex UC environments over the converged network is hard enough for experienced IT teams but doing so without strong performance management visibility is exponentially more difficult.
This webinar explores the key challenges faced by voice/video and networking teams that are responsible for delivering UC services and demonstrates how NETSCOUT’s nGeniusONE platform provides a single monitoring application for UC deployments that includes voice, video and data services and enables and empowers IT teams to assure the availability and quality of UC services.
This webinar addresses:
- Rapid triage of complex UC problems related to:
- Network and Service Enablers (i.e. DNS, DHCP, Active Directory/LDAP, etc.)
- Call Signaling Server Performance
- Voice and Video Media Performance
- Using a top-down approach to problem identification, service triage and resolution of issues with your IP Telephony, SIP Trunking, Microsoft Lync or Cisco Jabber environments
- Strategies and tactics to reduce MTTR of UC Service disruptions or degradations that negatively impact the business, organization or agency
This webinar is designed for people who are:
- IT professionals from Network, Voice, and Video teams tasked with managing multi-technology, multi-vendor UC deployments
- Managers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP and Collaboration service delivery
- Technology Decision-Makers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP and Collaboration service delivery
- Business Decision-Makers responsible for Unified Communications, VoIP and Collaboration service delivery