Building an Effective and Scalable Enterprise-Class Monitoring Fabric
Providing targeted packet-flow access to an increasing number and type of network monitoring, performance management, and security systems is often a daunting task. The nGenius packet flow switches are a cost-effective, scalable way to provide the granular control of packet flows needed for performance management, security monitoring, compliance monitoring, management, UC monitoring, and other similar types of applications.
This webinar discusses how the nGenius packet flow switches provide the following: best-in-class scalability with modular growth options and investment protection; superior packet conditioning architecture to maximize system density and maintain cost per port; and superior centralized management that accelerates deployment and simplifies administration of enterprise-class monitoring fabrics.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- Learn best practices for architecting an enterprise-class monitoring fabric
- Discover how a flexible monitoring fabric enables and enhances cross team collaboration
- Understand how nGenius packet flow switches and the nGeniusONE platform working together enable better service visibility
Who should register and attend this webinar:
- IT professionals and managers in network operations, network engineering, tools, APM, application development, and security groups
- Technology decision makers responsible for supporting networks, tools, infrastructure, security, and UC
- Business decision makers responsible for operations and infrastructure