IP Service Assurance Solutions for GSM, UMTS, HSPA Operators
GSM evolution technologies such as GPRS, EDGE and W-CDMA enable the mobile operator to offer mobile broadband, IMS based services, multimedia services. The shift of the underlying network from TDM in GSM to all-IP packet core in UMTS and HSPA requires deep visibility into IP subscriber, service and network data.
The nGenius® Service Assurance Solution provides detailed IP level insight, end-to-end visibility and assurance into the subscriber, network and service domains. The nGenius solution enables operators to manage the IP network transformation, to monetize, support the demand and growth for data, voice and video services.
Simplified UMTS/HSPA network
Capabilites of the nGenius solution include:
- Unified view with unprecedented access-to-core visibility (Gb, Gn, Gp and Gi interfaces)
- Intelligent early warning to predict and prevent service degradations (GTP, PDP, etc)
- Intuitive network and service troubleshooting workflows.
- Extensive back-in-time forensic analysis.
- Full visibility into significant revenue (Blackberry, iPhone) and over-the-top services.
- Detailed drill-down into control, data and user domains
- Broad support for UMTS and HSPA specific metrics (GTP, MIP, SCTP, PDP, etc.)
The nGenius Solution provides complete visibility, from KPIs to flow data to packet details, into service metrics and statistical information gathered by monitoring all key access-to-core interfaces. The nGenius Service Assurance Solution leverages intelligent Deep Packet Capture and inspection technology to deliver real-time service-level operational intelligence that spans from high level services, application and conversation flow information all the way down to actual packets. This enables UMTS/HSPA operators to improve network, subscriber and service monitoring and reduce time to repair.