As mobile operators offer mobile broadband, new IP-based services, multimedia services, the shift of the underlying network from TDM to all-IP packet core requires deep visibility into IP subscriber, service and network data.
The nGenius® Service Assurance Solution provides detailed IP level insight, end-to-end visibility and assurance into the subscriber, network and service domains. This enables operators to manage the IP network transformation, to monetize, support the demand and growth for data, voice and video services.
Simplified CDMA2000 network
Key benefits of the nGenius solution are:
- Unified view with unprecedented access-to-core visibility (A10, A11, A12, Pi and Xd interfaces)
- Predict and prevent service degradations (GRE, MIP, Diameter, etc) and quickly resolve issues.
- Intuitive network and service troubleshooting workflows.
- Extensive back-in-time forensic analysis.
- Full visibility into significant revenue (Blackberry, iPhone) and over-the-top services.
- Detailed drill-down into control, data and user domains
- Broad support for CDMA2000 specific metrics (GRE, MIP, etc.)
The nGenius Solution provides complete visibility, from KPIs to flow data to packet details, into service metrics and statistical information gathered by monitoring all key access-to-core interfaces.
The nGenius Service Assurance Solution leverages intelligent Deep Packet Capture and inspection technology to deliver real-time service-level intelligence that spans from high level services, application and conversation flow information all the way down to actual packets. This enables operators to improve network, subscriber and service monitoring and reduce time to repair.
The flexible, service-oriented architecture of nGenius Service Assurance Solution enables CDMA operators to upgrade to DO Advanced and migrate to LTE while retaining their existing investment.