NetScout’s Unified Service Delivery Management framework and the nGeniusONE platform leverage advanced packet flow technologies to enable government IT organizations to optimize service delivery performance, protect the user experience, simplify managing complex service delivery environments and reduce the overall cost of IT operations.
The nGeniusONE platform streamlines service delivery management by providing a converged solution for network and application performance management that transcends component management tools and delivers holistic visibility across complex, multi-vendor, distributed environments. The nGeniusONE platform delivers essential capabilities including:
- Mission Assurance
- Real-time Situational Awareness and Incident Response
- Performance Management
- Historical Analysis
- An end-to-end comprehensive view into the performance of delivered services encompassing networks, applications and users
- Proactive identification of emerging performance or availability issues before large numbers of users are impacted
- Faster problem solving with more efficient and effective triage and decisive root cause identification
- Improved IT Operations team collaboration and operational efficiency of IT processes
By leveraging NetScout technology, government agencies can do more with less in tough economic times that support an agency’s ability to:
- Assure the quality and availability of delivered applications and the network to minimize operational disruptions and the cost of downtime
- Delay or drastically reduce unnecessary incremental capital expenditures
- Leverage and improve the value of existing investments with a single solution for multiple uses across the IT organization
NetScout is committed to certification processes that provide third-party validation through rigorous testing to reduce implementation risk and enable a faster time to value for the nGeniusONE platform for some of the most demanding government environments.