Explore the solutions poised to meet the challenges of the rapidly changing IT infrastructure and application architectures.
Our Business Assurance solutions are used in the most strategic IT transformations from testing to roll-out to full operation. As you embark on next generation unified communications and collaboration projects, business application rollouts, cybersecurity and public/private cloud initiatives, we provide the ideal tools to deal with the dependencies on existing services and applications, while preparing for the introduction of these new technologies.
Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) is all about improving collaboration and boosting business productivity.
Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) Services need to be available all the time to keep you connected to your customers, prospects, partners, vendors and employees. However, managing complex UC&C environments where voice, video, video conferencing and instant messaging are more tightly coupled with other IT systems such as email, calendar, authentication and DNS systems over the converged IP network is difficult without strong performance management visibility. Traditional management tools are narrowly focused by design, and when things do go wrong, you can’t pinpoint the source of the problem if it falls outside the scope of the tool.
NETSCOUT’s nGenius solution with ASI technology provides in-depth intelligence for monitoring UC&C deployments enables and empowers IT teams to assure the availability and quality of UC&C services and achieve the desired ROI for UC&C projects. The NETSCOUT Solution provides:
- Rapid triage of complex UC&C problems in real-time related to voice and video media performance, call signaling server performance, and network and service enablers
- Synthetic, active-testing for automatic and routine service availability and call quality monitoring
- Top-down approach to problem identification, service triage and resolution of issues with VoIP, SIP Trunking, Microsoft Skype for Business, Cisco UC or Contact Center environments
- Faster resolution of UC&C service issues with user ID/extension based call search and diagnostics for real-time first line support response
We support the pre-deployment planning and assessment of new UC&C services, the base-lining and rollout of those UC&C services, and can manage and monitor the ongoing operation of the those UC&C services to the highest standards of uptime and availability. NETSCOUT’s advanced technologies allow organizations to monitor the UC health, end-user experience and in-depth packets all at the same time. Our solutions:
- Combine both active (synthetic) and passive monitoring together for TOTAL visibility
- Work across any highly complex UC&C environments and all applications no matter the scale
- Monitor voice, video or data applications in real-time
- See across the broader IT environment to rapidly determine the true root cause of UC&C issues
- Help IT professionals avoid problems and fix problems faster when they arise
- Work across any and all multi-vendor environments
NetScout technology and products include:
Software Company Ensures Dependable Unified Communications and Collaboration with Service Assurance | Metropolitan City IT Department Improves Support of Government Operations with NETSCOUT
Global Cruise Line Uses NETSCOUT for Service Assurance of Shipboard Networks and Applications | Government Agency Dramatically Improved Unified Communications Services Performance with NETSCOUT
Midwestern Utility Assured Service Performance and Availability of Critical Applications and Systems with NETSCOUT | Voice of the Customer: Unified Communications Performance Management Challenges and Solutions
nGeniusONE Solution for Media Quality | nGeniusONE Platform for Unified Communications
nGeniusONE Platform for SIP Trunking | nGeniusONE Platform for Cisco Jabber
nGeniusONE Platform for Managing Voice, Video Communications in Contact Centers | nGeniusONE Solution for Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business
Roll out new applications and services with confidence
As application developers move to a model of continuous deployment, operations teams must be able to respond quickly to new rollouts and provide feedback on the performance of services as they move into production. These application rollouts often depend on existing infrastructure services and resources. Successful rollouts depend on the ability of IT operations staff to collaborate with development teams and ensure that new applications have sufficient resources that are effectively managed to meet the expectations of their end-users.
Insight makes all the difference
The nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform with Adaptive Service Intelligence (ASI) technology provides real time end-to-end visibility across all service tiers to ensure a positive end-user experience. With our evidence-based analytics, both development and operations teams can monitor the performance of all applications and services across the enterprise. By harnessing the power of ASI, IT staff can look inside the traffic-flows and glean insights into performance metrics such as responsiveness, new and active session counts, and application specific error codes for all applications, standard or custom.
This solution enables your IT organization to:
- Baseline service response times of new and existing services
- Manage service performance during pilot and production phases of the project
- Protect end-user experience in production environments
- Ensure collaboration between IT teams
- Eliminate finger pointing between project stakeholders
- Customize analytics provided to derive key insights into all business-critical applications and services
Solutions you can trust
NETSCOUT provides proven solutions that unlock the power of traffic-based data to efficiently deliver service assurance in the world’s largest and most demanding networks. Let us show you how our nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform and ASI technology provide in-depth network and application performance intelligence that ensures the successful rollout of new applications.
NETSCOUT products and solutions include:
- nGeniusONE Service Assurance Platform
- nGenius UC Server
- TruView Live
- Intelligent Data Sources
- OptiView XG
- Switches and TAPs
“The nGeniusONE platform further advances NETSCOUT’s market differentiation by providing a truly unified approach to monitoring the delivery of applications and services across the IT infrastructure.” -Enterprise Management Associates
Get end-to-end visibility into SaaS, private and public cloud applications
Digital transformation is driving rapid change in IT environments, as applications expand past their traditional datacenter confines. The possibilities are endless, and so too are the business challenges of managing services on and off premises.
Intelligence you can act on
Powered by Adaptive Service Intelligence™ (ASI) technology, the highly scalable and patented deep-packet inspection engine, NETSCOUT delivers visibility into the performance of integrated application environments including on-premise, SaaS, and public or private cloud. With our help, you can:
- Manage cloud-based service performance
- Eliminate finger pointing with third party vendors to minimize troubleshooting time
- Reduce mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) issues impacting user experience
- Simplify operations and improve efficiency
- Reduce operational costs and complexity
“NetScout has been ranked as a market share leader the last two years, and with service quality and availability becoming mission-critical business requirements… NetScout will continue to add value in providing unique service-oriented visibility into networks, applications and end users.” -IDC
Solutions you can trust
NetScout provides time proven solutions that unlock the power of traffic-based data to efficiently deliver service intelligence in the world’s largest and most demanding networks. Let us show you how our nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform and ASI technology provide in-depth network and application performance intelligence that enables you to meet the needs of your cloud-based initiatives.
NETSCOUT technology and products include: