W2O Group Named Public Relations Agency of Record
for NetScout Systems, Inc.
Date: Tuesday January 6, 2015
WESTFORD, Mass., Jan. 6, 2015—NetScout® Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTCT), an industry leader for advanced network, application and service assurance solutions, today announced it has selected the Holmes Report’s Digital Agency of the Year, the W2O Group, as its integrated marketing and public relations agency of record. With plans to utilize W2O’s proprietary ACES (analytics, content, engagement, strategy) model, NetScout will work closely with the agency to reinvent its public relations, social media, and digital marketing strategies, and ultimately reposition itself as the undisputed leader in performance analytics, operational intelligence solutions, and the network and application performance management markets.
- W2O will partner with NetScout leaders to elevate the company’s profile through strategic public relations, digital engagement and multi-channel marketing efforts to amplify NetScout’s Web presence, and drive deeper engagement with customers and key influencers.
- W2O will oversee all facets of the account with creative, digital and strategic hubs in the agency’s Austin, Texas, Boston and San Francisco offices.
- W2O’s WCG World will spearhead media relations and influencer engagement across the North America and EMEA markets. With ongoing media engagement programs in the United Kingdom and Germany, it will signify the first time NetScout has engaged regularly with influencers outside of the U.S.
- W2O will work closely with NetScout thought leaders to build engaging digital content to increase mindshare and social presence among NetScout’s owned channels as well as with influencers and customers covering the breadth of applicable social platforms.
- “W2O’s outstanding creative capabilities and strategic insights fueled by comprehensive analytics are a unique combination that we found critical when selecting an agency partner,” said Jim McNiel, VP of Worldwide Marketing at NetScout. “We are excited to welcome W2O to the NetScout team and look forward to the role they will play in taking our business to the next level.”
- Connect with NetScout on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Connect with W2O on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
About NetScout Systems, Inc.
NetScout Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTCT) is the market leader in application and network performance management solutions that enable enterprise and service provider organizations to assure the quality of the user experience for business and mobile services. NetScout’s technology helps these organizations proactively manage service delivery and identify emerging performance problems, helping to quickly resolve issues that cause business disruptions or negatively impact users of information technology.
NetScout is a registered trademark of NetScout Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Founded and led by chairman and CEO Jim Weiss, W2O Group is an independent network of complementary marketing, communications, research and development firms focused on integrated business solutions to drive change and growth through “pragmatic disruption” for the world’s leading brands and organizations. W2O Group serves clients through a network of firms – WCG, Twist, BrewLife, and W2O Ventures – through offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and London. For more information, please visit http://w2ogroup.com.
NetScout Systems, Inc.